The following guidelines detail how we will gather as a church through the month of June.
- If you will be attending a service at FaithPoint for the first time, please let us know you are coming by filling out an online form here.
Decisions On Attendance
- We recognize that for some it is not wise for you to attend or you are not comfortable attending at this time. Please know that we fully support your decision to stay home.
- If you have any current symptoms please do not attend.
- For all who attend, we are assuming that this reflects a careful and responsible decision on your part and a willingness to support the plan established by the church leadership.
- 9:00 AM - Last name A-J
- 11:00 AM - Last name K-Z (This service will be livestreamed)
- Facilities will be cleaned and sanitized before each service.
- Everyone is asked to practice social distancing.
- Everyone is encouraged to use a mask from their car to their seat in the Worship Center.
- Once in your seat, each person is welcome to either wear their mask or choose not to wear their mask during the service.
- Everyone should use only the main entrance to the church/Worship Center.
- Bathroooms will be open, but drinking fountains will not be available for use.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the Worship Center.
- Children of all ages will be welcomed in the main worship service.
- At this time, there will be no nursery or separate children's classes.
- The KidZone will be available for parents to take restless children to during the service. A changing table will also be available in this room for use by parents.
As your pastors, we are very much looking forward to gathering as a church this week. Thank you for paying careful attention to the details for this gathering. We are praying that the following verses will be the heartbeat of FaithPoint Church.
So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.